Welcome Internet Traveler!
Hello and welcome to Computer Lagoon!
My name is Rick.
This is my personal website where I have some of my programming projects (like my “Password Generator”) that I allow everyone to freely use!
Check out my Christian / Computer blog (called “The Lagoon Tech”) at: //blog.computerlagoon.com/ I started this blog back in mid-2012, and with the Lord’s blessing, I have *many* users going to it everyday!
Yes, I know there is not much on here at the moment. I only put my own personal stuff on here, but who knows…something on here may be useful to you! This website can be looked at as my own little online “presence”. I occasionally add onto my website as I get the time.
A Little Bit About Me
Last Updated: 04-10-2017
- My name is Richard.
- I am a born-again Christian believer (John 3:1-21; John 14:6; Romans 10:9).
- I have 9 years experience working with servers.
- I make use of Windows, Linux, and UNIX for the work that I do, and won’t refuse to use something other than Windows when needed.
- I do IT work for a local business.
- I host websites for local businesses.
- I have experience using Microsoft Windows for running desktops and well as servers.
- I have experience using Linux web-servers, email servers, MySQL servers, and DNS servers.
- I can program in the following programming languages (from best experienced to least experienced): VB.Net, C#.Net, PHP, Dark Basic Professional (uses the BASIC syntax), C++, VB6 (the old Visual Basic language!)
- I have dabbled programming in: Python, Perl, Ruby, and Java
- I prefer using Android (a Linux mobile operating system) over iOS (Apple’s mobile operating system that is used on devices like the iPhone and the iPod).
- I use FreeBSD (a free UNIX not Linux operating system) for a router of mine.
- I have worked on several personal projects including an online Bible reading website (KJV Bible translation). Click here if you wish to view it!